Its.. Hard

I'm sitting by the window and pondering how much things have changed. Am i lovable? Can i be loved just for who I am? Am I really that complicated? Is it Me? Is it things I've done? What is it tho. Why I feels like wtv I do, it's never gonna be enough.

Do I want friends? Or do I just wanna be around people so I dont have to deal with my own brain? If I really want friends, can they accept me just the way I am? Heck... Do I accept myself just the way I am? Do you love yourself, Yasmine? Do you accept your flaws? Are you comfortable in your own skin?

And.. If I'm too complicated, what's wrong with that? Aren't people complicated? Is it nice to be loved, to feel the love? Is it nice, to feel like you're enough?

Self sabotage. yup, the best way to put it. All the Whys and Why Nots are messing with me. Why? Why can't I just enjoy the moment and let loose?

Open up. Be vulnerable. Be yourself. You know you have so much love to give. So, Love them. At the end of the day, you're not gonna lose anything.

Self sabotage. that's me.