How?

How do you mend a broken heart? where do you begin and, where do you start? How do you face another day?
Some broken heart never mend. Each day, as evening starts to set, the ache builds in my chest. I know that I must go to bed and get some rest.
I hugs my tearstained pillow close when no one is around, and... Cries for one i loved and lost, and screams without a sound.
Others see me in the day and think that i'm doing well... But.. Everyday as evening sets, I enters my own hell.
Time hasn't healed my pain at all or quieted my fears. So, every night, alone in bed, i sheds those silent tears....

I hope one day, I believe that I deserve the same love, patience and empathy that I so freely gives to others.

You gotta do this for you. This is for you. This isn't about anybody. Live for you. Honor.. YOU.. Never lose sight of that.
Stop for a moment and thank yourself for choosing the life you love. I know you struggle sometimes, but, if I have not told you lately then let me tell you that.. I, LOVE YOU! PEOPLE LOVE YOU! You are so beautiful the way you are. I know you are doing your best you can and guess what? It is enough.

One of the most difficult lessons I've learned is that not everything you love is meant for you. Being in love with someone and being right for someone aren't the same thing.
The same applies to everything in life. You WILL fall in and out of love with a million different places, sunsets, colors, laughs, stories and.. people.. surprise surprise...? And you will realize that some loves stay for a lifetime and some.. stay for a little while.
Some places are your forever home and some are temporary. Some voices are constant and some.. Will echo in your heart forever.

Both of these are real, both of these are love and, all of it is life.